SofTuf long sleeved cotton shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SofTuf long sleeved cotton shirts

I am looking for a certain shirt. The label name is not easy to read but the RN# is easy to read. Does anyone know How I can find the company that makes these shirts by having the RN#? THe label looks like it says SofTuf C365 made in Canada RN26118. and thats all I got. 100% cotton. Have a company that uses these and they need embroidery done and I would like to be able to retail the shirts to them also!!Thanks for any help you can give me!
    Samme
    [email protected]<br />Samme Engelson

simple google for RN listing, US base (your number is not from Canada)
    https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/TextileRN/wrn...rn.actionquery

the shirt is from American Uniform Company.
    Use the link I posted and find your way to the 'RN search' and book mark it-it's the easy way to find original source of goods!
    Trick to do it...you have to 'select' RN in one box, and type in the number WITHOUT RN in front of it in the following box...otherwise you get an error message

Comment

That link did not work for me. It said "access denied". Is there another way to get onto that website? Thanks!
      Blessings~cindy

Comment

If the link does not work, go to ftc.gov and then do a search for rndatabase. That will get you there.

Steve I.
        Trinity Embroidery
        Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

Any time that a url doesn't work, just start deleting from the end back to the slash /. Eventually something will work. I do this all the time. https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/TextileRN/ this actually does work.

Juli in Kona
          Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Thanks you guys! That worked for me. Happy New Year to you all!
            Blessings~cindy

Comment

Working...
            X