Melcomart.com down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melcomart.com down?

Has anyone else had problems linking to the Melcomart website today or yesterday?

Dave
    David Kohler<br />Integrity Embroidery<br />7942 Mainland Drive, Ste 101<br />San Antonio, TX 78250<br />210-232-2351 cell

Anyone know if the website is just temporarily down or if something is going on? I have tried for several days to access Melco Mart on line with no success. I guess I will email Nick. Thanks for any info anyone may have.
    April Williams<br />Game Day Designs<br />[email protected]

Comment

It seems to have been intermittent at best since at least the 11th. I did reach it over the weekend, but not many of the links that I tried worked right. I thought I'd contact Nick directly also.

Anita

Comment

They have been having issues with it for a couple years now. ever since it got redesigned about 2 years ago, I didn't like the layout and found it difficult to find certain items and it had very few pictures on it. It didn't help my login suddenly disappeared either.
        They really need to start from scratch or get better backend servers.
        Oh yea, and another distribution warehouse besides Denver.

Comment

Glad to hear it wasn't just me, having trouble, with the web site. You never can tell. I would agree with Steve on another warehouse. It takes a week to get things way down here in the deep, deep south.
          Debbie<br />Sew Many Things

Comment

It seems the site is up and running now. But, as always Nick returned my email promptly with all the info I wanted and more. Thanks Nick, as always, it's a pleasure working with you!
            April Williams<br />Game Day Designs<br />[email protected]

Comment

I think you jinxed it. It is back down.
              Debbie<br />Sew Many Things

Comment

Whois shows the website being hosted at Peak to Peak Internet so now you all know who NOT to use for hosting your website.
                Looks like Melco.com is hosted at IH Networks which is that website is up.
                I'm not sure why one company uses two different hosting companies but is seems to me Peak to Peak isn't to reliable.

Comment

I just registered a week ago at Melcomart, got the email confirmation, but the next day when I tried to see it, the website was down and has been every time I've tried to there since.

I was beginning to think that they had blocked my IP or something since I'm overseas. Relieved to see it isn't me.

I also had problems finding amaya xt machine parts on Melcomart web. I hope they will decide to switch hosting asap.
                  Cordially,<br />Dee<br />Bordados Distintivos<br />Personalized Embroidered Textile

Comment

Working...
                  X