Hat Suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hat Suppliers

I currently place orders through 6 cap suppliers and have not found one that I would really recommend to anyone. Anyone care to share who they currently use?

We use Otto. Also get hats thru SanMar as well.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I like Magic Headwear. I don't do a LOT of hats, and I still get excellent service. They have a warehouse in Tennessee as well as their warehouse in So.Cal.
      Theresa

Comment

I use Adams hats from Whispering Pines www.wpsportswear.com almost exclusively now.
        My customers LOVE the sun protection hats.

Linda
        Logos In Thread
        Miami Beach, FL

Comment

I have been pretty happy with UltraClub by Bodek

Comment

We sew about 2000 hats a month so we have taken the time to pick and choose the ones we like. Not all styles from the companies listed below are good but they all do have some good ones. We very rarely order caps for out customers from SANMAR but we sew lots of them because my contractors use them almost exclusively cause they order everything else there but I think they are a little expensive for the quality.

#1 Pacific Headwear www.pacificheadwear.com
            The Rest -
            Otto
            Outdoor Cap
            Magic Headwear
            Century 21 for unstructured and price
            Thinc www.thincactionwear.com I a supplier like Sanmar that carries Outdoor, Magic, ALternative, the 2 New Era Styles, Peter Grim Straw hats, Sprtsman (they have a nice $1.50 value cap in structured and non structured)
            Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

I have a customer who is looking for a specific hat that I cannot seem to find anywhere here in Canada. Maybe it was a custom run, as the tag inside was for American Eagle. What they are looking for is a mesh backed hat with a low peak front. The hat was structured. Would anyone have an idea where I might find something similar. I checked out the links from this post, but did not see one similar. Thanks for any help you can give.

Comment

Might be good to take a pic and post the link...
                John Yaglenski
                Amayausers.com - Webmaster
                Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
                Hilton Head Island, SC
                http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I did a yahoo search and kept coming up with American Eagle Outfitters...what is on the hat they have for decoration? Look at the tag inside-is there an 'importer' code (RN + numbers)? If so there is a free lookup website to find the importer name and info from that number.

Comment

It has to be one of these, find the RN number below
                    signman, several different companies use the American Eagle name.

RN Number Legal Name Company Name
                    125493 AMERICAN EAGLE STAR IMPORTS AMERICAN EAGLE STAR IMPORTS
                    91999 AMERICAN EAGLE APPAREL GROUP AMERICAN EAGLE APPAREL GROUP
                    90938 AMERICAN EAGLE INDUSTRIES CORP AMERICAN EAGLE INDUSTRIES CORP
                    84166 AMERICAN EAGLE, LTD. AMERICAN EAGLE, LTD.
                    77383 AMERICAN EAGLE EXPORT AND IMPORT CO., INC. AMERICAN EAGLE EXPORT AND IMPORT CO., INC.
                    60754 AMERICAN EAGLE INT'L. LTD. AMERICAN EAGLE INT'L. LTD.
                    54485 AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS, INC. AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS, INC.

Comment

I didn't keep searching Steve...just the first two pages of Yahoo search were all related to American Eagle Outfitters...so I figured there had to be more to it then that. Hence my note on the RN number.
                      The website it all went to showed nothing BUT hats with American Eagle on it...so I knew they weren't a blank supplier.
                      I haven't had to use the RN lookup for several years-that's how I used to track down India clothing importers for our store-so much of it out there is 'private' labeled but goes back to a couple major importers-kept us busy for many years until that clothing fad died out.

Comment

Posted this to the wrong one.

This is my favorite mesh trucker. Its a flexfit type and has a nice soft mesh back and is structured. http://tinyurl.com/6922at

Here is a nice low profile 6 panel structured mesh back that I use as well that is alot less expensive than the first one. http://tinyurl.com/65fuq8

Comment

Aaron,
                          Do you get your caps directly through Pacific Headwear or do you go through someone else?
                          The reason I am asking is I had a customer specifically ask for a Pacific Headwar cap today.

Comment

I am an authorized Pacific dealer so I go to them direct. I know some people have trouble getting an account with them so if thats the case let me know and I can order and drop ship them for you. If you need prices or any info just let me know. SOmetimes if someone in my area tries to go direct to them they send them my way so they really take care of me and protect my account [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X