I originally developed Hydrostick aka Wet and Stick aka Wet N Set - the
    water activated adhesive stabilizers

We are thinking of re-making and improving these - one last time
    For the past few months I have been working on biodegradable products
    We now have three tearaways -
    Cutaways are next
    The new version of the above product adhesive stabilizer would be fully
    biodegradable.
    We are also thinking of adding a very thin and light 1" grid as an aid in alignment.
    We may also utilize a needle friendly biodegradable pressure sensitive adhesive - so you will have a larger choice of what type to use.

Do any of you now, or have any of you in the past, used these stabilizers successfully
    or unsuccessfully?
    If so I have some questions.
    Any and all feedback or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely
    Fred
    Fred Lebow - Non Wovens - 406 854-2322<br />[email protected] - lebowconsulting.com<br /> So many tunes - so little time<br />\"Stabilizing is the foundation for good embroidery. Lay a proper foundation\"

Fred...contact me off list if you want ([email protected])
    I still cannot get decent sewouts on basic 6.5 oz teeshirts-tried some of the mesh you sent me 2 years ago, combination of mesh, tearaway, cutaway, etc.-and ended up with 2 layers of 3 oz cutaway as the least worst of all combinations.
    Best one was using adhesive 1.5 oz but that gummed up the needles so fast-first thread break we couldn't rethread the needle!
    Wondering what you have that would work or what you recommend. New client will have me sewing on these every month and unless I can get it to look decent I just don't want to do it.
    Roland

Comment

Working...
    X