• 20% Off almost everything all week at MelcoMart

Melco Mart’s Weekly Sale

20% Off Everything in the MelcoMart catalog*
    (Valid through June 27th)

Example of what this discount makes some of our most popular items:
    288 Kit - $244
    Nebs Bobbins - $26.32 per gross
    Adhesive Backing - $20.36 per 25yd roll

*All orders must be at least $65.00 to qualify for the free shipping promotion

Every order over $155.00 after applied discounts receives 12 FREE spools of 1000m poly thread

Every order over $195.00 after applied discounts receives 24 FREE spools of 1000m poly thread

Every order over $275.00 after applied discounts receives a FREE 48 spool thread kit of your choice. (Fashion, Sport or Starter)

Every order over $350.00 after applied discounts receives all of the above FREE items and one free pair of scissors valued at $6.00, (regular price) or less

Every order over $500.00 after applied discounts receives all of the above FREE items and one free choice of backing valued at $15.00 or less

No promotions or discounts are to be combined; it’s one percentage or the other

20% applies to everything in the catalog except MelcoJet accessories and hooping devices, those receive a 10% discount

To request a free catalog, place an order, or for any pricing questions please contact Nick at: [email protected] or 1-800-877-4272 ext 1025

Also, to always know what is new and what is on special, please join the ‘announcement only’ Melco Mart Yahoo group at:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Melco_Mart/

Nick,
    I just spent over $600 last week!!!
    I couldn't even get free shipping when I tried to order Monday and couldn't because the darn thing wasn't showing on-line so I had to wait to order Tuesday morning. All I really need now is the large sheets or rolls of backing.
    What horrible timing.....
    Debbie
    Design Wizard Embroidery

Comment

Hey Nick,

Is Melco ever going to open up an East Coast warehouse? I almost never buy stuff from you guys because UPS ground is 5 days to get to me when I have local suppliers that get it here in a day or two. It would be nice to see a warehouse in VA, KY, NC or TN area to serve your East coast customers.

Comment

Steve,
        I understand your dilema about purchasing supplies from us. I just spoke with my manager about it and it is something that we have considered doing, but it just has not been in the cards yet. I am hopeful it is something we can do next year, but to be honest I am not sure if it is in the cards or not.

Comment

I agree about orders taking so long to get out east. It would be nice to get my melco supplies much quicker than a week.

Susan
          Embroidery Station
          Columbus, OH
          Susan<br />Embroidery Station

Comment

I live in So Calif and it takes almost a week for me to get my orders. However when I order from San Mar they use GSO Golden Sate Overnight and I get everything next day by 10:30 AM and it's cheaper than UPS, and it's coming from Reno Nv. Seems like there should be a better way for Melco to ship too.

Comment

I use a few suppliers on the east coast and in chicago and they ship my orders 3 day select at no extra charge when you purchase a certain amount. Maybe melco can do something like that so its only 3 days if the customer orders a certain $$ amount.
              Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Working...
              X