Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tall' woven shirts

Hi Everyone!
    1)Anyone have any favorite suppliers of 'tall' woven shirts? I need to be able to get them in sizes up to 3X.
    2)Also, would like advise & suggestions on which brand shirt (that 'wicks' away moisture) to offer another customer. I've never sewn on 100% polyester, but he wants a shirt to golf in, that will help keep him cool, and most of the shirts I've seen (Alpha & Blue Generation) are 100% poly. please reply to: [email protected]
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Deb

If you need twills the S608 and S508 from Sanmar are very nice and the long sleeve ones come in tall. If you are wanting more of a dress shirt try Edwards Garment I think they come in pretty much whatever size you need.

On the wicking shirts I like the K455, k456 from SANMAR. They are great shirts. They also have some different styles of wicking shirts and of course if he wants a high end one most all of the Nike from Sanmar are wicking or mousture management and some of the Ping are. If he wants to spend the big bucks the Tiger Woods shirts are really nice but our cost on them is around $45.
    Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Working...
    X