Americana Denver Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americana Denver Closed

Hey guys! Does anyone know why Americana Denver closed?

With the economy going south quickly, I think this is a sign of the times. I'm sure you will see a bunch of embroidery and screen printing shops shutting down in the near future as well. We have already seen more than normal embroidery machines advertised here in the past 2 months.

Comment

If it wasn't for my mortgage being under $900 left to pay...I'd be looking for a job somewhere!
      I've seen all my major 'big' client orders come to a grinding halt-screenprinting, ad specialties, signs, engraving...but fortunately an increase of small walk-in type of jobs, and a lot of small businesses (mom and pop type) that are desperate for business going for a new banner or a couple of shirts to dress up their business a little.
      It's annoying-dealing with 6 or 8 small orders a day instead of 1 or 2 big ones-but my bills get paid-I just do a lot more running around and multi tasking!
      So my advice to everyone teetering on the edge...hang in there-walk instead of drive, consolidate driving to one 'errand run' a day, and smile at the walk in small orders...it will keep you going!
      And, don't let larger companies get 'open credit'...the ones that ask for it are the ones in trouble!

Comment

Dear Signman, you are a true sage!
        Barb
        Barbara Bunker<br />BMB Custom Embroidery<br />Broomfield, Colorado

Comment

Hi Are you talking about AmericanaSportswear in Denver? I just got an order from them last Monday.. Website is up even today. Maybe different people? Don't think they're closed. Jill
          Jill<br />SE Colorado

Comment

There was a message on their website that the Denver warehouse is closed. I took that to mean that it was only the Denver warehouse. Too bad since I live close to them.

Barb
            Barbara Bunker<br />BMB Custom Embroidery<br />Broomfield, Colorado

Comment

Working...
            X