Camo Shirts (not t-shirts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camo Shirts (not t-shirts)

Anyone have a supplier of camo shirts? I work with the Hunter Safety program in Maryland and several of the teaching teams would like embroidered shirts.

Haven't found anything on SanMar, ACC, Sierre Trading Post, or Tri-mountain.

Thanks in advance
    Steve
    MetroMonograms

www.hancotees.com
    They have most everything in camo most people need.

Ron
    Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

Sorry My bad...
      the website is
      www.hancotee.com

No "S" at the end.

Ron

Comment

Dang, OK now I saw the subject line where it said "Not Tees" So I guess I wasn't any help after all.

Sorry.
        Ron

Comment

Ron,
          Thanks for the referral regardless. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Steve

Comment

I am a Walls Industries Dealer, and I know they have them, I think they even have blaze orange.
            www.wallsoutdoors.com
            Richard Meier<br />Meier Custom Embroidery<br />Limon,CO

Comment

Thanks for the Walls link! I'll call them tomorrow. Was it difficult establishing yourself as a dealer?

Do they offer discounted prices off what is published on their website? If not, it'd be cheaper to go to BassPro and buy retail!

Regards!
              Steve

Comment

It wasn't hard at all. I called them and then set up my account when I went to WESA Market in Denver in January. Cost is quite a bit cheaper than retail, and where I live in the eastern plains of Colorado, there is a big demand for there clothes.

Richard
                Richard Meier<br />Meier Custom Embroidery<br />Limon,CO

Comment

Awesome!
                  Haven't seen many places around here that carry their products. Years ago, I had one of their coats. It was a duck/canvas shell with a southwestern flannel/wool lining. Very thin, but one of the warmest coats I have ever owned. Haven't been able to find one since!

Perhaps that will change with this website! (smile)

Thanks again for the heads up!

Steve

Comment

We use Walls quite a bit for our western/rodeo customer although they have a good workline also. Reasonable pricing. One thing to be aware of is they manufacture at certain times of the year for pre-made orders and then make a certain amount of extras for people like us so when they are out they are out. We like one of thier canvas carhartt style vests that are around $18. EWmbroider a front and back and sell them at the Rodeo for around $100. We tried to get 25 of these Christmas time for one of the Rodeo Circuit companies. They were backorderd on most of them until later this year so we pre-ordered over 150 so we will have them.
                    Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Working...
                    X