ISO Cross Creek 3506

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Cross Creek 3506

I have been looking for this polo for a customer and I cannot seem to locate it from any of the usual sources...When I google it, I get all kinds of them, but not from any of the regular sources. (Broder, Bodek, San Mar, Alpha, NES, Enza, etc.)
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks so much,
    LuAnn
    LuAnn @ Image Embroidery<br />Because Your \"Image\" Matters

I just checked at Heritage and it said that the 3506 is now 6506. However, it comes up as Jerzees. Cross Creek does have the same shirt on their web site (not Jerzees). This might be what you are looking for.
    David Sklar<br />Ballyhoo!<br />Arlington, VA <br /><a href=\"http://www.ballyhoostore.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ballyhoostore.com</a>

Comment

LuAnn,

Go to www.crosscreek.com then click on Product locator and put in a search on 6506 (believe that is what Ballyhoo said 3506 was changed to). Once you get to the shirt, you can click on the color you are looking for and find out who carries it and the quantities available in each size at the location. Very nice options on their site.

Good Luck.

Susan

Comment

Thank you to everyone that replied. I originally found the 6506 and figured that was as close as I was going to get.
        I did manage to locate the shirts from several vendors. Heritage, I think was the only one that had any available in the color and size that I need.
        Thanks again everyone....
        Have a great weekend! [img]smile.gif[/img]
        LuAnn
        LuAnn @ Image Embroidery<br />Because Your \"Image\" Matters

Comment

Working...
        X