Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polo Shirts/ Sweatshirts

Hello
    We've got a big client that is looking for polo shirts and sweatshirts. They need something that can take some abuse and not shrink much or fade. What brands do people suggest? What brands should we stay away from? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Peter
    Gail Force Designs

I do a lot of work on Gildans, good medium price range, quality is better than some. Anvil is clothing for the garbage heap-won't touch any of it. Hanes is near the bottom of the pile-sweatshirts and tees shrink haphazardly, quality control is non-existent.
    Polos wear off fast on the 'points' of the collars and pocket corners have see through holes from the stitching.
    Sanmar Port Authority line is great for heavy duty shirts and sweats, and DiPort line (just changed their name to something else) has limited styles but extremely low prices on excellent heavy duty polos. We're switching several accounts over to that line for consistent quality and better price.

Comment

Where do you get you DiPort polos?

Comment

www.wwgroupsusa.com

WW Group USA
        5603 NW 159th St
        Miami Lakes, FL 33015
        800-731-6306
        305-624-9038

For New England (and I'm not sure how much further out) the rep is Martin Mantis.
        The company line is great, super weight shirts, no minimums-I wear them myself and embroider, heat seal, and screenprint on them. The 'mens' line is LONGER than any other company shirts I use-so you don't get 'plumbers crack' LOL....

Comment

Website is actually - http://www.wwgroupusa.com/
          John Yaglenski
          Amayausers.com - Webmaster
          Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
          Hilton Head Island, SC
          http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

hey, don't pick on me...it was below freezing last nite and from now till spring my hands won't work right...side benefits of frostbite as a kid...LOL...
            so I have problems tttypinggg sometimes when they shiverrrr....
            time to get my 'white gloves' out with the cut off fingers to keep my hands warm.

Roland

Comment

Working...
            X