Jerzees 29b youth T in royal (small)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerzees 29b youth T in royal (small)

Hello all - I'm working on a big order for a pre-school and am short about 15 t-shirts. They must be the Jerzees 29B in royal (small size). I've called Sanmar and told they are backordered for at least another week. Same story at Alpha. Does anybody know a place that has them in stock or even better, is anyone willing to sell me some they may have.

thanks
    Tom
    Tom Dauria<br />Mr. Sew & Sew

I just barely got in what must have been the last ones from sanmar 2 days ago...sorry!
    when this job is done I may only 1 or 2 extras...so I can't help you.
    Did you try Brodeur (they own Alpha) yet?
    If you can't find them give me a call and I'll go through my catalog file and read you off all the 800 numbers so you can try some other suppliers.
    Roland

Comment

You might want to contact Jerzees....they'll have their distributors' numbers.

Dorothy
      Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

This will probably be faster Tom.

http://www.jerzees.com/JERZEESActive...ctLocator.aspx

Should be able to see who has what and narrow it down.

Good Luck.

Ron
        Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

Ron - thanks for this. I had never seen this website before. Beats calling 20 distributors only to see they don't have it in stock. Alpha just emailed me to expect them next week. If they come through I will be okay. Thanks to everyone for responding so quickly. This group is a lifesaver for me.

Tom
          Tom Dauria<br />Mr. Sew & Sew

Comment

Working...
          X