ISO Pima cotton L/S & S/S polo KELLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Pima cotton L/S & S/S polo KELLY

I ahve searched and searched and I cannot find a polo that is both long sleeve and short sleeve in the color Kelly Green.
    I was asked to quote a job that two others have already quoted and I find it hard to believe that I am only embroiderer not able to locate this polo!
    I was told that the polo is a pima polo, available in both long sleeve and short sleeve, in both Kelly green and navy....and here's the best part....embroidered for $15.25!
    EEK!!!!! Where am I going to find a polo, especially pima for that price?????
    I quoted "apples for apples" last year. But this year they do not know the "brand" of the shirt.
    HELP!!!
    Anyone???
    Blue Generation does not have the long sleeve in Kelly Green.

Thanks!!!
    LuAnn
    LuAnn @ Image Embroidery<br />Because Your \"Image\" Matters

Sanmar has a Port Authority Silk touch long sleeve. The color says dark green but it looks Kelly Green on my screen. Item number is K500LS.

Hope this helps.

Heather
    Embroidery Solutions

Comment

Thank you Heather.
      I used the silk touch polos last year for them and this year I was told that they felt that style ran small and they also complained of pilling under the arms. This was a first for me, I have not heard that complaint in the past.
      This customer had been buying all of their apparel in the past from LL Bean and Lands End.
      I will continue my search!

LuAnn
      LuAnn @ Image Embroidery<br />Because Your \"Image\" Matters

Comment

LL Bean and Lands End polos, pima, .... you can't even get them for less than $15 wholesale. Someone is lowballing you.

Do this instead. Find the best shirt you can find in the colors they want and give them a sample with their logo. Tell them they can choose who they want, but they get what they pay for. You will probably loose this job, but they will come to you next time. This has worked for me several times.

When I can't or won't match a competitors price, I get the business based on the quality of the garment and the embroidery combined.

If you do get down to that rediculous price, that's where you will have to stay. If you go up, they go looking. Pass on this one is my advice.

Comment

Working...
        X