Adidas sportswear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adidas sportswear

Hi,everyone...a number of weeks ago I had written asking if anyone had a good supplier for Adidas sportswear. No replies. I spent a lot of time Googling and tried to get Adidas wholesale to respond to no avail. Finally called ShopAdidas. They referred me to a retailer called 3Stripe. They only sell Adidas. When you order in quantity, they give you a significant discount off retail, and the product gets drop shipped to you from the Adidas warehouse (there are 3 or so here in the lower 48). If they don't have what you're looking for on their web site, you can go to the domestic Adidas web site, get the item number and see if 3Stripe can get it for you. I was very fortunate and they were able to get mens and womens jackets for me. I would highly recommend them, if you have a customer asking specifically for Adidas.
    web page ask for Frank or Sameer. They are in Maryland.

I also learned trying to obtain goods people see in the retail market place is a whole 'nother ballgame than buying from our suppliers that specialize in blank goods. If anyone is interested, email me and I will be glad to discuss it with you.
    Theresa

Theresa:

Broder ( www.broderbros.com ) wholesales Adidas. Just bought 4 shirts from them the other day for a special order. Sorry I missed your post. Now, that being said, it's pretty much adidas golf apparel and not sweats, but they do have a nice selection of stuff at prices and terms you are probably used to dealing with.

JOHN
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

you are correct; I found several suppliers that offer shirts, caps, etc; certain elements of the Adidas product line. I was looking for the tricot track jackets and could find no one offering track jackets, track warm ups, or soccer jackets.

Best Regards,

Theresa
      Theresa

Comment

Broder owns Alpha but they still operate as a seperate business(Probably for not much longer since they consolidated all of the warehouses.) Alpha has more Adidas inventory than the Broder catalog.

Comment

Working...
        X