4 wheel/atv design?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 wheel/atv design?

I have a customer that I need a 'decent' looking 4 wheeler for chest pocket logo. Tried the WH0839 from the Treasure Chest and it is not good-as he puts it, that looks like a 'welfare' 4 wheeler. And it had so many jump threads and un needed thread changes it was a chore to clean it up for the Amaya.
    The WH0045 might work, but has anyone shrunk it down about half that size and cleaned it up? Or have a better image I can use?
    This will be for pocket area and hats-I have the lettering all set for above and below.

This doesn't look all that realistic to me but maybe it is better than what you have.

ATV design
    Marilou

Comment

Thanks...definitely better than what I have, but holymoly, look at the stitch count even on the smaller ones! 21,000 +! That would add to the price of the shirt big time!

Comment

Emb Library is not shy about high stitch counts. If I see anything else I'll post the link.
        Marilou

Comment

If I sewed out the small one on a shirt it would probably end up as stiff as a metal patch!
          Size and detail is right but there must be some heavy underlayment to get that stitch count!
          Even at 50ยข a thousand, add in the lettering and it's more than the shirt-and for this small order I go $1.00 per thousand and he wouldn't like THAT charge!
          I wonder if it's worth getting it and figuring out how to cut the stitch count by ablut 75%?

Comment

They do have some interesting designs in there...what format do you order for Amaya use?

Comment

For $5 I think it is worth a try. i have been searching around and see nothing else even close.
              Marilou

Comment

I usually get DST but PES is fine too. I have not had problems using either of those formats. EXP causes me trouble.
                Marilou

Comment

Thanks everyone...plenty to chose from...I'll have to see if I can print the samples and get the customer to pick one.
                  Definitely going to check out the rest of the collections and see what's there.

Comment

Working...
                  X