Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cream / Neutral Duffle Bags

Hi,

I have a client who wants a number of duffle bags done. Problem is she wants cream color or neutral color duffles. I can't find them any where! Any suggestions would be welcome. Did I mention that they have to be cheap? Of course.

Many thanks!
    Steve Griswold<br />Impressions Embroidered Apparel LLC<br /><a href=\"http://www.ImpressionsWear.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ImpressionsWear.com</a><br />Atlanta GA

Broder has some "boat bags" in their clearance section. I orderd a few and they are nice. It's a bear to get them into a hoop, so only do it if you can use a clamping system.

Comment

How about Golden Pacific 42759 bag. Say 2.70 call Ray at 888-388-8842 215. Margaret Jannuzzi
      Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Sorry, they are tote bags but they might have something in duffle. Margaret
        Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Just had a catalog come in, Satchels of NY (www.satchelsnewyork.com) and they show the Adventure Duffel (34424M or L) and list it in khaki, grey, royal blue. 50 piece minimum, will sell blank, or screen or embroider for reasonable price in the back of the catalog. 18 oz. canvas, not nylon...looks like a heavy duty upscale duffel. Not sure how 'cheap' your customer wants, but you also need to be able to explain to customers that 'cheap' does not always follow with 'small quantity'.
          SOME clients seem to think they can get the 1,000 piece price if they only order 10 pieces! Yeah, they do...they really do! LOL
          I get that all the time for teeshirt orders...
          Roland

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. And thanks to all who've responded! I love this forum!
            Steve Griswold<br />Impressions Embroidered Apparel LLC<br /><a href=\"http://www.ImpressionsWear.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ImpressionsWear.com</a><br />Atlanta GA

Comment

Working...
            X