Scrubs with Patch Pockets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrubs with Patch Pockets

I am looking for v-neck scrub tops with 2 front patch pockets. S&S carries scrubs, but not with 2 front patch pockets. Does anyone know of a wholesale supplier? Thanks.
    Pam Scandrett

Try Red Kaps website. You can order through S and S. It drop ships from Kentucky or somewhere near there.

Comment

I tried S&S and they can get Red Kap uniforms, but do not have a V-neck with front patch pockets!

I know the customter purchased from White Swan and Unform City previously.
      Pam Scandrett

Comment

I use Spectrum Uniforms. They have a nice variety. www.spectrumuniforms.com is the website.

Cindy Chamberlin
        Impressive Threads
        Phoenix, Az

Comment

Cindy,

Yes, I see exactly what I am looking for at Spectrum Uniforms! But I can not figure out how to contact them to try and set up an account. When I go to forms the page is blank. Do you have a phone number?
          Pam Scandrett

Comment

Pam, you can call them at 800 235-4701 or the email address is [email protected]. They do not have a online ordering system. Just request a catalog and set up an account. They are really nice to work with.

Cindy

Comment

We have been getting scrubs from Automotive Workwear. Sounds strange but they have all kinds of uniforms, Red Kap, etc. My nurse really likes these scrubs and thinks the price is great. She did find that the size chart tends to run big, however.
              Margaret
              Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Working...
              X