Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hat sub-contractor

Hi All,
    I have a customer who is looking for 150 hats & I am not ready to take that on. I am looking for a sub contractor. Can anyone recommend one?
    Trish

I see you are in NJ. I have used Fawn and Rockland. They are both outside Philly.

Comment

contact me directly signman@sunrisegraphics
      and I'll give you the contact nfo for Dick up at Squeegee Printing and embroidery...he is an Amaya tech, has 6 of them and a 12 head Barrudan-and does all my big hat orders. You can email designshop files right to him, and have Sanmar drop ship the hats also-he's a big account of theirs.
      That way you make profit on the hats and the embroidery-he does the work!
      Fast, efficient, my usually jobs with him is 2 day turnaround!

Comment

Thank you both. Trish

Comment

Signman, can you e-mail me with that information. I treid twice but it keeps bouncing
          back. [email protected]. Have you ever used or heard of a company called The Headwear Professionals in Frederick Md?
          Trish

Comment

Trish, there are several people on this list that live near Frederick, MD (including myself and John who runs this website.) I have never heard of them but it seems wierd they have an Australian website but located in the U.S. www.headwear-usa.com is the website but it redirects to www.headwear.com.au I found no phone number on the website, just a contact form page.
            Sounds a little fishy to me.

Comment

Thanks Steve.
              Trish

Comment

Working...
              X