UltraClub equivalents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UltraClub equivalents

Hi, I was using Bodek&Rhodes Ultra Club for golf shirts and other products. I can usually get their delivery overnight but they have recently raised their prices. Also, sometimes I can get the case price but other times I get a salesperson who won't give me the case price.
    I was wondering what brands other people (with more experience!) use that are as good or better. Also, who do you find to be the best all-around supplier who will give you case pricing and pretty speedy deliver?
    Thanks in advance!

What you need to do is call Bodek, and ask Customer Service to check your 'account number' and see if you are listed for case price. You may not be, and that is why you don't always get the case price.
    Sanmar, Alpha, Broder, all will ask you for your account number when you call in, and their computer screen will fill in 'case lot pricing' automatically.

Comment

Broder won't unless you order something like $2500 every month. (As soon as you go below it, they take case pricing away.) I'm on case pricing with everyone except Broder so I don't order from them.

Comment

What brand would you recommend for polo shirts, dress shirts, outerwear etc? Thanks.

Comment

I use SANMAR as my main supplier. They have locations in Seattle, Reno, Houston, Cincinatti, New Jersey, and Florida. Thier Port Authority and Sport Tek line is nice and orders over $200 are free freight. They also carry Jerzees, Hanes, Gildan, some Outerbanks, Ping, Nike and others. They are my #1 supplier and I am very happy with them. I use Alpha, Tri-Mountain, Ash City, S&S Activewear and Thinc (west coast) as alternates and use Pacific Headwear, Otto, KC Caps, Outdoor Cap and Century 21 as my main cap suppliers
          Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Maureen,
            I use Bodek as my primary supplier and have been very happy with them. Since you are in NJ, you may want to try NES (Boston). They are my 1st call if the people that are close to me don't have an item. They were the first company to give me case pricing just for asking. S&S (Chicago) does case pricing on all web orders so I use them too. As far as brands go, I usually push Outer Banks shirts.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for their replies. I'll contact the companies you recommended.

Comment

Working...
              X