Design Filter Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Filter Questions

Just wondering if there is an indication of when one should use the design filter to rid a design of unnecessary short stitches or should we always do this prior to sewing a new design? I assume if a design constantly breaks thread at the same place in the design with all machines, that would be a good indication, but are there others? I have noticed on some ofm. files that it actually adds unwanted stitches all over the place. they literally shoot out of the normal stitching. Is this only to be used with dst or exp. files? Do you only use "optimize ties" with dst or exp files? If we can or should use this feature for ofm. files, what are the optimum settings to use, as that would make a difference and perhaps that is why they shoot all over the place. I would like to use this feature more, but a bit unsure of when or exactly what settings are best to use or not use. At the present, it is set at the default settings.

I have been importing all my files as DST into MELCO OS11 and have better luck thing trims where it's suppose to trim and I don't get all those weird stitches

Comment

Working...
    X