Computer died, starting all over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer died, starting all over

Bought a new computer today to load the OS onto. The old computer is virtually dead. The newest OS on a disk that I can find is a 2013. Doesn't say what version it is, but it is the latest I have. Should I install it and then upgrade it by internet? Or is there a latest version I can simply download? I sure need help

We have been having some wild weather here lately. We've 3 or 4 (I lost count) of near miss hurricanes. Still a lot of rain and lightning. And very high humidity. This has probably contributed to my problems.
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Originally posted by Juli in Kona View Post
    Bought a new computer today to load the OS onto. The old computer is virtually dead. The newest OS on a disk that I can find is a 2013. Doesn't say what version it is, but it is the latest I have. Should I install it and then upgrade it by internet? Or is there a latest version I can simply download? I sure need help

We have been having some wild weather here lately. We've 3 or 4 (I lost count) of near miss hurricanes. Still a lot of rain and lightning. And very high humidity. This has probably contributed to my problems.
    What version are you licensed for? I have just about every version that has ever existed if you are in a bind since you have the keys. If you are on AOS/DS 10 - there will definitely be versions after 2013.

Been running W10 since it came out here and all is well. With a new machine running 10, you'll probably be even better.

Contact me if you need assistance
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
    X