Digitizing Specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitizing Specs

Are there any tried-and-true specs that I should provide to my digitizer that will possibly improve my machine's uptime, and also my blood pressure? lol

Seems like there must be something about the Ampass file that might translate into all files as just "good practice"
    Jim Olfers
    www.velocity.deco-apparel.com/

Originally posted by jolfers2 View Post
    Are there any tried-and-true specs that I should provide to my digitizer that will possibly improve my machine's uptime, and also my blood pressure? lol

Seems like there must be something about the Ampass file that might translate into all files as just "good practice"
    Not really - just get a good digitizer. You shouldn't have to digitize specifically for this machine. A well digitized design should just run...

Now that being said - we tweak nearly everything that we get. We'll sew it out, adjust parameters here and there to OUR liking until we deem it perfect. That's probably more than most folks do

Sal from Tex-Inc and Artwork Source both do good work and I'd recommend them highly.

TEX Inc's founders have been in the Embroidery Industry for over 25 years. Their knowledge extends to all areas of the Industry - Sales, Service, Training, Embroidery, Embroidery Digitizing, Graphic Art, and Consulting.

John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
    X