custom shapes / Fills In Design Shop V9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom shapes / Fills In Design Shop V9

I think I finally have creating and saving these down (maybe!!)

But I was hoping that someone could help with telling me how to delete ones that I don't want.

For example I will never have a use for a "HO HO HO" Fill and it came with DS.

But I have several that I have saved but are no longer needed and I would like to remove them.

I tried to email John DeKovics the melco trainer that help me after an on line Melco Q&A in October.

Any on know how to delete them?
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

I have an old version of DS but I think it would be the same. Go under Edit Pattern Fills or Edit Decorative Fills (whichever you're trying to get rid of), select the unwanted fill then select Delete. Sometimes it thinks the fill is still "in use" even if you've deleted it from everything. The trick is close everything down and reopen, then you should be able to delete without a problem. My computer is being "cleaned up" right now, but I assume if you're already digitizing using these tools you will find the delete button without a problem.

Comment

I finally figured it out,

In version 9
      you select the custom shape tool on the left.
      then select the catagory and then the shape you want to delete and right click and select delete or edit.

Jerome

I knew I would find it if I pounded my head against it long enough..

Thanks all
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

Working...
      X