Flames Font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flames Font

Is there a way when using Flames Font to only "get" three colors for the entire words rather than three colors for each letter? And then have to go through and change all the colors to the three I want to use?
    Bill

Yes! You need to change the number of colors to repeat to 3. In DS7, right click a color, select properties, select the options tab and enter 3 for the number of colors to wrap.

In OS9, if you do the lettering as it's own file, the system will wrap correctly. I haven't figured out how to change the wrap once established.
    Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

Thanks, Dorothy. That's one step. Is the second one possible? I want the color 1 to always be on the bottom; the color 2, in the middle; and color 3, on top. Is that possible?
      Bill

Comment

Is the real question the auto-wrapping of the three colors, or do you want to stitch out all of color one, then all of color two and then all of color three? If so, you'd need to move the parts in DS, no? Or would you program the colors to stitch color one, then skip the next two colors, etc.?

Barb in Broomfield, Colorado
        Barbara Bunker<br />BMB Custom Embroidery<br />Broomfield, Colorado

Comment

Or, is there a way to color sort in DS or OS? I have that capability in my Viking software as well as on my Viking Designer Diamond emb machine.

Barb
          Barbara Bunker<br />BMB Custom Embroidery<br />Broomfield, Colorado

Comment

You could just convert the whole word to wire frame, then move all the pieces together that are the same color together. I would run a sample first to check the registration.

Comment

Working...
            X