Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help me with a file conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me with a file conversion?

I had a tape edited and sent to me in ofm format, but I have an older version of Design Shop (Version 6.08.522) so it won't open. I can't afford the $1,000 to upgrade right now so I'm wondering if I can send it to someone out there who would be kind enough to either save it in lower format that I can open, or as a dst file. The digitizing service can do it for me on Monday, but I have a job that needs to be done this weekend. Anyone out there able to help me out? Caren
    Caren Maffucci<br />Sunshine Custom Promotions, LLC<br />& The Art Department<br />Anchorage, Alaska <br />[email protected]

you can send it to me and I will save it in DST for you or exp. LW
    Linda Webster<br /><a href=\"http://www.fancyneedles.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fancyneedles.com</a><br />[email protected]

Comment

THANK YOU Linda! I just e-mailed the file to you. Really appreciate it! I've never use an exp file but am pretty sure that dst will work for me. Caren-
      Caren Maffucci<br />Sunshine Custom Promotions, LLC<br />& The Art Department<br />Anchorage, Alaska <br />[email protected]

Comment

I can help if you still need it!
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X