Amaya OS and Dongle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaya OS and Dongle

I just recently purchased a 2004 Amaya at auction and found out later that it was missing a few things. I am in need of a Amaya OS and a dongle. I am also interested in Design Pro to go with it. If any one has purchased a machine and didn't need the software or dongle I will be interested in buying it.
    Thanks for your help
    Rachel

Rachel,
    This is going to be a rarity. Melco has sold far more machines then they have sold Amaya OS software. Think how many folks have bought 2, 3, or 4 machines at one time and only have one software to run all their machines.
    An embroiderer can afford to sell one machine from their group but they cannot sell their software by itself or the machines will be bastardized and will only easily be sold to someone who already owns the software to run them.
    You will probably have to go back to Melco for software and since you won't be buying a machine at the same time, you may not get the discounts that would apply. Check with your salesperson for details.
    How much were you able to buy the machine at auction for? If it was a real good deal, maybe the cost of the software won't add too much to your overall costs for the full package.
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Try here
      http://www.equip-used.com/equipment/equipmentlist.aspx?id=2&utm_source=EMAIL&utm_mediu m=EQ&utm_term=allsoftware&utm_content=TEXT&utm_cam paign=equpdate{04/28/2010}&_vsrefdom=wklyema il
      ID # 1886 and 1872. I would check with Melco and see what a new version costs and compare. Also take into consideration if you are wanting to upgrade to the newer version of the OS.

Comment

I may can help with the OS if you still need it, let me know.

Fred Carroll
        501-834-9955

Comment

Working...
        X