underlayment glitch in Amaya v9?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underlayment glitch in Amaya v9?

Curious and curiouser...had the XT running on the slimline clamp, 5.5 x 6.5 for totebags with a design that was mainly a 'triangle' with filled white background, more detail over it. The background underlayment would start in the middle, sew out center to right, then go back and work from the far left back to center-leaving about 2 strips without stitching in the center. When the fill was sewn on, there was a visible 'stripe' down the center in the right light. Changed to the round hoops for sweatshirt, exact same design-didn't change anything. Watched the background underlayment-and it filled the entire area perfectly-starting in one corner and going all the way across. So there's a glitch in the sewout of Amaya 9 that senses a difference between hoop setups and changes your sewing sequence! Anyone else run into this?
    Roland

Hi Signman,

Any news about your DTG clients? Would love an order.

Thank you.

Embroider-ism
    Yolanda Johnson
    Yolanda Johnson

Comment

Haven't had a single shirt request this month except for boy scouts and alumni association (simple black on red for them)
      but we're hoping business picks up! I have your price list on my computer so I can refer to it when anyone asks.
      Business is down about 50% or more...just hanging in there!
      Roland

Comment

Working...
      X