insert jpeg, design shop V9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insert jpeg, design shop V9

DESIGN SHOP PLUS version 9.00.099 ( now)
    running on windows 7, as XP...
    Ok now once we insert jpeg, it looks cut and slid over?
    Help...

Now that I was up all night and banging my head, I did call and leave melco a message? hope they call me back.

Amy
    Namingit4u

[ March 31, 2010, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: namingit4u ]
    Naming It 4 U<br />\"We Customize 4 U\"<br /><br /><br />Amy and Mike Walker

Can you make the image an eps file?
    The few times I have tried to use a jpeg image, I have to adjust the size or something. It just doesn't seem to pull into Design Shop very well (at least not for me)
    The eps will mork much nicer an allow you to do what you need to do.

Laurie

Comment

Thank you for the reply....
      I also read to right click on the 3d, and turn off the hardware acceleration feature...
      So when I get home tonight, day job is currently paying my bills, I will try both, Thank you, Thank you.... for your post

Comment

I cannot seem to bring any graphic into DS Pro+ V9 (9.00.099). It just comes in as a blank box. I have tried .jpg and .eps files. Are there any tricks?

David Sklar
        Ballyhoo!
        Arlington VA
        David Sklar<br />Ballyhoo!<br />Arlington, VA <br /><a href=\"http://www.ballyhoostore.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ballyhoostore.com</a>

Comment

Have you tried copy and pasting or importing?
          Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

I have been emailing back and forth to melco, about this issue. Try this:
            Don’t run design shop in compatibility mode for Vista uncheck that option.
            Another thing to try is to right click on the 3d icon in Design shop and take the check out of enable hardware acceleration.
            these instructions are directly from Sal the tech, now this did work for me to see the picture, but when I hit the embroidery assistant, to auto digitize it goes blank, he did send me instructions to fix that last night but I was up late sewing out a large order so I wont be able to try til tonight. Good Luck

Comment

all fixed... i anyone has this problem, email me direct and I will forward you all the emails from the tech.. Sal... who was very helpful...

Comment

Working...
              X