missing machine view in OS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing machine view in OS

Somehow I turned off the Machine view box in OS. It is the information screen to the right of the design and has all the information (which is duplicated in other places but not as conveniently) It went away while I was adjusting a hooped garment, the mouse was under it and must have accidently clicked something. Now the only way I can see it again is to open the machine view under the views button. Acceptable but not as good as it was since the box now lays on top of the screen instead of being part of it and the scroll bar is on the right hand side of it instead of the left. And the image of the item being sewn is not in the center of the screen. Plus- it goes away when the machine is turned of and must be clicked on again. Very annoying. Is there a way to get it back where it was without having to reload the software or purchase V9?

Thanks for your help, now and in the past.

Redina

Redina,
    You have to do what is called "dock the window". This means, when you have the machine view up on the screen, click and hold the bar across the top of that window and drag it to just above where you want it to go and when you let go of the mouse button, the window will become one with the OS screen. If you don't get it the first time, keep trying until you get it.

Best of luck,

Ed
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

It worked on the second try. Thank you so much, Ed. I was getting really annoyed at having to mess with the view window every time I turned the machine on.

Redina

Comment

Working...
      X