AOS Flex+ V9 Blank Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS Flex+ V9 Blank Screen

I finally upgraded the computer that runs AOS and it has Windows 7 Home Premium. Then I installed AOS 9 for the first time. It is the most recent version and I followed the installation notes. It works OK some of the time but, from time to time, it clears everything and it looks like when it is first opened before the Amayas are powered on. Anyone know what to do about this? Thanks.

David Sklar
    Ballyhoo!
    Arlington VA
    David Sklar<br />Ballyhoo!<br />Arlington, VA <br /><a href=\"http://www.ballyhoostore.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ballyhoostore.com</a>

David,

The communications between AOS and your machines is being interfered with causing your machines to time out and drop off line. That's why you see the blank screen. This is caused by Windows 7 trying to use the network card for something other than AOS. Call Melco and have the technicians help you check the network bindings in your computer. I would recommend that you use a dedicated network card for your AOS. The dedicated card can then be configured so there no interference with AOS communications.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X