ENS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENS

I am having a (not responding) problem with my ENS program.
    I have DS 9 pro+ on windows XP computer . The computer is not on line.

When I try to do anything in ENS not responding pops up. Then A send error report pops up then I go to look at error report and it says there is a hang app .

Would I be able to delete ENS then reinstall?
    When I looked at that it came up with install program file and RSA file should I install both?

Kathy

Before reinstalling your software, have you checked the status of your network card in the pc??

I have found several customers of mine,over the years, who have found their network card was somehow turned off.
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

HOw do I check network card in the pc?

Comment

Let's see, Window's XP you say,....
        On the desktop, right click on the "My Computer" icon and then click "Properties".

Now click on the "Hardware" tab and then click the button "Device Manager".

When this window opens, scroll down the list until you read "Network Adapters". Click on the plus sign on the left to see all the network adapters you have installed in your PC (if more than one).

Double click on the one that is being used with your ENS program and view the properties of that network card (adapter) and see if it's reporting any issues. If there aren't any, then try to disabling it and then re-enable it to see if that has any effect.

The last customer I visited with problems in this area wound up needing a new network card since the integrated network card (built into her motherboard) in her PC was not responding correctly. The cost was $21 for the new network card and after installation, everything worked fine.

I can only hope your problem is less complicated than that.

Best of luck,
        Ed Orantes
        -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

THanks so much Ed
          to follow up

I followed your directions and got ENS to run again but it poped off again
          so
          I looked farther for a problem and I checked the conecting cable wiggled it and now everything is working.
          Thanks again you got me started and getting up early in the peace and quiet got me thinking straight
          Kathy

Comment

That's wonderful, Kathy.
            Good to hear you figured it out.
            A loose network cable can definitely be a pain in the %$#@&*!!!

Now get out there and embroider!! Go! Go! Go!

Ed

Comment

Way to go Ed!!!!
              Yolanda Johnson

Comment

Working...
              X