Background Color DesignShop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Color DesignShop

Can the background color be changed in DS V9? I want to be able to change the background to match the fabric color so that when I save the image as a .jpg it will closer match the finished product.

Thanks
    Chris & Cindy

'right' click on the first color box, when color properties opens up, there is a check box for 'background' color and you can change it there. I remember there are limited 'fill' patterns and you can't change those colors-very annoying to try and match up something.

Comment

Roland,

The background you are referring to I abelieve is the "graphic Background" which also shows different material types, denham, terrycloth, etc...

To change the background "color" there is a larger color box on the left hand side of the screen at the top of the color pallet area and attached to the right side of it is a smaller vertical rectangular box...click on it and you will be able to change the background "color\" to whatever your little heart desires...

Rod Springer
      Amaya Tech & Trainer
      Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks for the help! I looked all over for a way to do this! This site is great!
        Chris & Cindy

Comment

while we are at a question like this, how do you change the thread color?? I can't stand having a multi-colored design what isn't even the right color to start with... I know there has to be a way, but have just not found it, or don't know where to look! Thanks!!

Laurie

Comment

OK, so I finally figured out how to change the colors... and actually inserted the colors I have on my machine and use regularly. Do I just take out a color in order to use teh ones I want for my design?

Thanks again!

Laurie

Comment

Working...
            X