design colors being deleted when sent to machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• design colors being deleted when sent to machine

This seems to be an intermittent problem, but when it occurs its a pain! When sending the design to the machine (version 9) it opens with only 2 colors!
    Doesn't seem to matter the type of design, as I've tried several different formats, it just does it. Always before I was able to save the design, open it in os and it was ok. Today its not working that way. I've deleted the current jobs from the machine folders, made no difference. Anyone else have this problem?

Check your color sequence and see if it has only two colors sequenced. That could be why it's showing up like that. If you want the colors shown in design shop to just transfer over, you need to select "use colors from design." Otherwise it uses the colors you select from your color sequencing.
    Embroidery

Embroidery Digitizing

T Shirts

Comment

Yes there were only 2 colors sequenced. Where do I check the use design colors at?

Comment

tools> settings> settings> and the second box down should say Use Colors From Design.
        Embroidery

Embroidery Digitizing

T Shirts

Comment

The use colors from design is checked. Was doing ok and then I changed the styles in ds9 to heavyweight knit and when I sent the design to the machine I had only 2 colors instead of 6.

Comment

Working...
          X