Misplaced software.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misplaced software.

I picked up a 06 XT. Now the seller cannot find the OS software. We have the dongle. Can one get a copy of OS with the dongle serial number, or do we have to buy the whole works?

The serial number of the dongle is written on it but there is a code you need to put in the software when loading it onto your computer. You will need to contact a Melco sales rep as well as Melco tech support to get the software and code. There is a fee for it, your salesperson will have to give you the price because it varies depending on what version of DesignShop you get.

Comment

The person you bought it from is responsible for providing you everything you need to run your system. If not, you should be able to return to them. Unless this was disclosed before the sale.
      Melco will be able to help you acquire the software but may ask you to license the software in your name. This might cost several hundred dollars. Call Melco on Monday and see.

What about the computer the previous owner was using. Would they consider giving it up??

Ed
      -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Ed,
        The computer would be fine, But if the computer crashes, I'm still out. The seller is going to check with Melco. He is trying to work with me. Thank for all your answers and information. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X