Huh? Chancery "z" ="5"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh? Chancery "z" ="5"

I'm confused....when I use lower case "z", with Chancery Font, I get a "5." when I use upper case "Z", I get an upper case "Z." How the "H" did that happen? Yet another glitch in the software? OYE! :-P silly DS.....
    Embroidery

Embroidery Digitizing

T Shirts

Do you mean the font entitled "Chilvary Block"???

I don't have the font "Chancery". The uppercase Z in Chilvary Block does look like a #5 but that's the way it was drawn. This is reflected in the code sheets.

If, in fact, the font you are speaking of is Chancery, then there must be something wrong as the code sheets reflect a normal looking Z in upper and lower case.

Anyone else out there with the Chancery font???

Ed
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Are you talking "Zapf Chancery"
      If so try re installing the font.

I just checked and all Z z 5 are what you would expect. must be a glitch in your install.
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

I have Chancery and the upper and lower case "Z" and "5" are what you would expect. Like Jerome said, try to reinstall the font and see if it helps.

Steve I.
        Trinity Embroidery
        Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

I tried the Chancery upper and lower case Z and when the beige block pops up to the left of the properies block it does show a capitol Z and a 5 but when I hit enter to apply it the design itself the letters showed to be correct (a Captiol Z and a small z). It must only be a glitch in the first view window.

Did you apply it and follow through to put it into the design?
          Marcelle Lewis
          http://embroideryavenue.com
          http://embroidery.gotop100.com

Comment

My Chancery had a 5 instead of the lower case Z. I used Alphabet Editor to fix it. Now I have all the correct letters.

Juli In Kona
            Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

I did apply it to the design. What is the alphabet editor?
              Embroidery

Embroidery Digitizing

T Shirts

Comment

Working...
              X