Can it be done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can it be done?

I want to import or copy a 3d file of one of my designs from Design Pro + to Corel draw. I want it to look like the 3d picture of the file. Or in other words I want to be able to print on a tee shirt a graphic that looks like embroidery. Does anyone know how I can do that? I tried copy/paste, import/export. etc. but can not seem to get it. Any ideas out there?

Cindy

Use Save As and change the file type to a graphic type (e.g. jpeg). It will create a file with the stitches in 3D and using the background color for the background.

Dorothy
    Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

Dorothy, that absolutely worked just like I wanted it to. Thank you so much.

Cindy

Comment

I do it all the time to print up posters advertising our embroidery...as Dorothy says, just save it as a jpeg and 'import' that into your graphic design. If you are going to have it printed as an iron on (sublimation) get rid of the background, if you want a heat seal iron on from a digital printer (like the Versacamm) then you add a 'CutPath' around it for the printer/cutter to follow. Works great for me!
        It is also a fast way to 'proof' a design for a customer without a sewout-setup your DS file, choose the right colors, export as a jpg and then email that to the customer to 'proof'. Saves a ton of time.

Comment

Working...
        X