Setting up a new hoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up a new hoop

I have an EMC hoop with the XT conversion bracket (at least that's what the Melco person told me). How do I set up an EMC hoop in the software for my XT? I can find the hoop for the EMC machine, but it's not in the drop down list to add hoops to the XT.

Thank you.

When I used EMC hoops on my EMT, I selected the largest hoop in the menu, then carefully traced to verify the design was inside the EMC hoop. I'm fairly new to the AMAYA, but isn't there a place to list additional hoops that you name and insert the width and length?
    Darlene Duseberg
    Five Point Emb
    Perrysburg, OH
    Darlene

Comment

Jo-Anne,

You cannot add the EMC hoop to the drop down for your XT. The offsets and clearances would not be correct and the machine could crash into the hoop.

You need to add a new hoop to the database using the correct size, offsets, and margins for your XT machine. Adding a hoop is rather difficult and confusing the first few times. I would recommend that your read the manual and then contact the Melco service department for assistance so you don't damage the machine.

Comment

Working...
      X