Design Shop 6 now not saving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Shop 6 now not saving!

I have the upgrade to DS9, but with the glitches gave up running it. Reinstalled my old DS and have only done a couple of designs since getting the new XT...but suddenly realized DS 6 was up to it's old tricks-not saving any changes made. Period-it saves nothing. You can go in and make all the changes (density, min. stitch, add thread cuts, etc.) and when you have saved it, sent to Amaya and sewn out-then shut down for the day and come back-the 'new' version is gone. Even the version opening up in Amaya as the 'last' design is the pre-changed version. Tried saving it twice, even saved under a new name.
    This problem surfaced several years ago and there must have been something to do that fixed it-and I lost it when everything was transferred to the new computer for the XT.
    Opening old files in DS9 just ends up in a ton of work-it appears density settings, etc. are changed and the sewouts don't work right-yet opening the same files from Amaya OS work fine.
    Any ideas?
    Roland

If versions 9 and 6 aren't working for you, use the version that I use without any business hindering issues.
    Version 7.
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Never got the upgrade from 6 to 7 for DS, only for Amaya OS. Still haven't figured out why, since the upgrades came on the same CD.
      But I think there is something that gets deleted or changed to correct this problem-after it was fixed (?) several years ago I never had it happen again...until we had to move everything to a new computer to hold the newer programs. Couldn't just copy the old version over-had to use the last CD to reload it and now the old problems are creeping in...hoping someone can remember the fix!

Comment

Working...
      X