Amaya not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaya not loading

Me, again...my amaya OS is acting flaky..I'm in the middle of a job and don't want to do anything to my computer that I don't have to. When I turn the Amaya on, it stays on the grey screen. If I open something from that screen, it will open, but won't load. If I send something from my DS, it says "Amaya not responding". The machine is on...this happened off and on yesterday but I could always get it to load eventually.
    Blessings~cindy

Cindy,

Always the first thing to check, when you get any message that says "OS not responding", is the cable connection from the machine to the computor.

From your description, it sounds like an intermittent , on again, off again type of thing...check the ethernet cable connection from the machine to the computor...unplug them and plug them back in a couple of times to make sure they are securely fastened into place....see if this will help....

Rod Springer
    Amaya Tech & Trainer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

We had similar problems couple years ago-thought everything was 'tight' and where it belonged. As far as we could figure out, moving the Amaya back and forth to clean around it was enough to jiggle the connection over in the computer...pushed it in tight, and now we check it everyonce in awhile.
      Problem was solved-this one was no cost!

Comment

It is the cable going from my machine to the computer. Seems the problem is on the computer end. If I jiggle the connection, the light comes on, then will load the design. It loses connection every now and then b/c it must fall out a little. So, my husband is going to try a new cable. Thank you all for your responses...it's good to have this group to support one another.
        Blessings~cindy

Comment

Working...
        X