software shutting down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• software shutting down

I have a client who is complaining because her V9 keeps shutting down. Did this issue get solved just by downloading the updates or updating the video card? I don't think she has done either. She recently had her computer crash and had someone redo it so she may have the video card updated. Just wanted to check before giving her advice. Margaret
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Just a shot in the dark . . . but this has worked with all types of programs when freezing is an issue. Check your desktop and make sure it's not a large size file. Also, turn off your screen saver. This has worked many freezing issues when all else fails.

Comment

with my version 7 I found out my new expensive video card was not compatable.
      I turn off the newer card and it runs ok.

Comment

I have an issue with crashes occasionally in Design Shop Pro V.9. In one instance I was trying to enable auto borders on one of the block fonts, but every time I hit ok, the program crashed. I'm not sure why, since it was just a standard embroidery font...Has anyone else had the same issue?
        Embroidery

Embroidery Digitizing

T Shirts

Comment

I HAVE....I HAVE LEARNED DONT HIT ENTER WHEN YOUR IN THE SCALING TAB IT WILL CRASH
          I HAVE ALSO HAD THE PROBLEMS WITH AUTO BORDERS AND CRASHING
          BUT SORRY I HAVE NO CLUE WHY IT DOES IT

Comment

Working...
          X