Getting Killed on the Color Numder Needle Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Killed on the Color Numder Needle Stuff

Wow my head is swimming after 14 hours of pain. I transfered my 28 color ofm file to AMAYA OS 9. The colors get all wacked out. I have tried so many things now without finding any sort of a rythm for producing consistant results.

Before I start, I should say that the design is perfect in Design Shop. I have loaded all of my thread colors matching them to needles(Needle One is Red and so on). I have created a 29 color Sequence assuming that each color 1-29 (of design objects) needs to be matched to my Color Needle entries. I can match all of this up, but the colors on the screen are helter skelter. Here is the bummer.. It sews out the monitor colors in spite of my settings. Does this issue seem familiar to anyone.. I am so bummed, Tomorrow I head for Reno and I had ten budies that i hoped tohave shirts for.

Coach

I tried OS 9 for a bit and it did have a similar problem with a design that had a blend fill. Works fine in OS v7.

Comment

If you only entered your color sequence in Design Shop, then that doesn't tell the embroidery machine anything about what sequence to stitch the colors in. You need to enter your actual color sequence in AMAYA OS. Matching up the color sequence in Design shop only shows you what the design will look like in those thread colors. You don't have to have the colors on the screen match the thread colors you plan on stitching the design in, just as long as the color sequence you enter in AMAYA OS is correct.

However, when you are in AMAYA OS, and you do want to make sure it is going to stitch out correctly, load all of your thread onto the embroidery machine. Then, in AMAYA OS, click on the color sequence button on the right. You will see a diagram with a bunch of colored, numbered circles. These correlate to the machine threads. Right click on each of the circles and match the color to the thread color on the machine (It doesn't have to be exact, just close enough to get the idea). Click on "Clear All" to make sure the sequence is cleared, then enter your color sequence. Click "Apply" and then "OK". Your design in OS should be in the correct color sequence now, if it isn't then you either mistyped your sequence, messed up the sequence, labeled a thread with the wrong color, etc. I have also had it show up on the screen as a different color, even after I double checked that my sequence was correct so, I ignored it and it stitched out fine anyways. I hope that helps
      Embroidery

Embroidery Digitizing

T Shirts

Comment

Working...
      X