spool colors in color sequence settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spool colors in color sequence settings

Hi there, I just installed the latest OS and of course, it wiped out the spool colors in the color sequence settings. I know I've done this before I just can't figure it out this morning - I guess that is what happens when you work 7 days for too long.

When I click on Color Sequence tab the spools of thread show up with no color and I right clicked and tried to 'set' them to the proper color according to the spool of thread on there and it won't change it.

I did search in the software area but I guess I must not be using the right key words as nothing related came up.

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    Jill<br />SE Colorado

Jill,

it is a personal preference to have the coloed thread pallette...it does have it's uses tho..

In OS, go into Tools, Settings and Settings again and uncheck the "Use Colors From Design" checkbox.

Rod Springer
    Amaya Tech & Trainer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Jill,
      Go into OS and then to tools, settings and uncheck colors from design. Check auto define color sequence.
      Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Working...
      X