A color question V7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A color question V7

What is the relationship between the colors across the bottom of the screen to the pallet?

I did something some time ago that changed the order of the colors across the bottom. The first color is lilac - not my choice for a first color. And it certainly is not the original lineup. I can't seem to change the lineup no matter what I do. Any ideas?

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Juli,

The Color Pallet is what the order of the color on the color bar follows. I you wish this order to be in different colors, then go to the thread pallet, right click on the color you wish to change and select it as per nrmal. Thia will change the color order in the pallet and the color bar will follow suit.

Rod Springer
    Amaya Tech & Trainer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

I understand all that, BUT the colors across the bottom, on start up, are different than before and I don't like it and want to change the default color order. This is what I can't seem to change. But, maybe this whole discussion is mute because in a few days I will be receiving V9. I just bugs me that my very first color is a washed out lilac.

Juli in Kona

Comment

Juli,

I just went in and verified what I told you....I believe what you are not doing is saving the new color selection as a default.

When you go into the Color Properties in the "Thread Pallet" and select a color that you want the #1 color square to be, then look in the lower left corner of the Color Selection screen and click on "Save as Default".

I tried it both ways, not saving resulted in switching back to the original color. "Save as Default" , retained the new color. I closed DS on each trial. Worked perfectly.....

Rod Springer
        Amaya Tech & Trainer

Amaya
        Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thank you! It worked. No more lilac. This is great.

Juli in Kona

Comment

When my V9 arrived a month ago, I was disappointed to see the default thread colors are all ARC colors. Does any one know how to set the entire color palatte to RGB? I don't use ARC as I started my inventory of thread from Ackermann which was what Melco sold when I bought my first EMT-10T about 12 years ago.
            Jimmie Jones<br />TJ\'s Designs<br />319 Howard Ave.<br />Vallejo CA 94589

Comment

Working...
            X