DesignShop V9 All Graphics and All Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DesignShop V9 All Graphics and All Files

Hey guys ) 2nd post ) I will pester for an answer.

My DesignShop V9 All Graphics and All Files options keep getting lost. Both of them are not on my file list. I went to options in DS and they are not on the list. I reloaded the software on the computer that I use on the Melco machine and got them back, Now on my Internet computer that I am using to to see help clips, I have lost the All Graphics and All Files options. I am sure this is something simple to fix ). Silly me.

Ok I think the problem is with having USB security keys plugged into the computer.

Comment

I have dealt with several computers that had problematic USB ports. Seems the ones mounted of the front or front side of the computer on cheaper computers sometimes don't work well. Somthing to do with the fact that they are not mounted on the motherboard is the explanation I was given. When I have a problem, I switch USB devices to a rear USB port.

Comment

I am having all kinds of troubles with my newly installed V9. I have my USB dongle plugged into the front. I am too old to be crawling under my desk constantly. Do you think it would make a difference if I got a 4 port USB devise (that has its own power supply, i.e., it plugs into the wall)and plug that into the back?

What kinds of troubles do I have? For one major thing, the fly-outs aren't there. And while trying to do an graphic to stitch, it missed a whole lot of objects.

Juli in Kona
        Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Juli,
          What version of Design Shop do you have?
          I know it's version 9 but what are the numbers that follow?
          I just got my latest copy in the mail this week.
          I'm installing it now and will see if I have the same issues.
          Ed
          -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Juli,
            For the fly-out tool bars, You have to "Click and Hold" on the bottom right corner for about 1/2 a second to see the other tool bar options.
            Don't just hover over the button but actually click on the corner and hold.
            Ed
            -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Well, I did find that out because a very nice Melco guy called me from Denver because he saw my post. And it all does indeed work. And, now that I think about it, I did hear this mentioned before, so it is my own fault/mistake/screwup. He is going to help me with some other issues.

You guys are all great. Thanks all.

Juli in Kona
              Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Working...
              X