No announcement yet.

Our NEW website using Live Designer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you buy from Sanmar, they have a FREE website 'store' system they will set up for you...worth looking into.
    I'm going to use fortune3.com, friend of mine set up her own vinyl lettering website through them, and is going to help us set ours up. VERY inexpensive- I think 'setup' is $169 or so, then monthly rate based on the number of 'products' you list...and they host your website, can even process credit card orders, etc.
    Not being computer savvy I can't do it myself-but if you know pc's and website stuff they say it's a nobrainer...if you HAVE a brain for this, which I don't.
    Roland

Comment

We get most of our Jackets from a family owned company called Rock Creek in Iowa. Awesome quality and service. Everything is custom ordered so it takes 3 to 4 weeks to receive after ordering. If the customer needs it quicker, we go with Holloway. They have a decent supply of in stock jackets that usually work. I met with another company called Renoc yesterday. Nice stuff too.

I understand that Steve has had issues with the Live Designer program as well as the response he has had from their people. I, on the other hand, have had the exact opposite experience. Stacie, has always responded quickly and Dave has made changes to the actual program just for us. Always friendly and helpful. We are very excited with the final outcome of our site and look forward to what is to come!

Comment

Well Kidsport,
        Here is a perfect example of the non-responsiveness on Melco's part. I emailed them this morning at 8:30am central time (before Melco opened.) It is now the end of the day (6pm central time.) And I have not had a response from Melco yet.
        If anyone from Melco is watching this board, please improve your crappy customer service!

Comment

Granted, there have been times that I have not gotten a response until the next day. That's not out of line in my opinion. We're busy, they're busy. I get it. Keep in mind that you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Comment

I think your site looks great. The young people ordering these jackets will enjoy building it online. I wish you every success with it!
            Theresa

Comment

Thanks Theresa!
              Your from Fremont? I grew up there and had a shop on Fremont/Blacow for awhile.

Comment

How much does Live Design cost?

Comment

Working...
                X