Alphabets and lock stitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphabets and lock stitches

Hi Folks - I know this was discussed at some point in the past. I have been playing around with tie-ins and tie-outs to see what looked best with certain alphabets. I have noticed that on some of these I get a little knot or ball that hangs outside the letter on a tie-off. In going through the help files on Design shop late last night I see that it said some alphabets have tie-ins and tie-offs built in while other do not. The help file said that adding extra tie-ins and tie-offs could lead to the effect I described above. So my questions are:

1) Is there a way to determine which alphabets already have these built in?

2) How do you handle this? I think somebody (Aaron?) said he removed all the tie-ins and tie-offs from his alphabets and then puts his own in, which might be the way to go. If so, again, I would need to know which ones have them.

Hopefully my rambling makes sense but with a week to go till Christmas and the past 7 nights having been going till Midnight, i'm stumbling to the finish line here.

thanks and Merry Christmas to all.
    Tom
    Tom Dauria<br />Mr. Sew & Sew

Tom,
    I can help you with this but too much to type about it....what is you phone number...or give me a call at 406-563-9191. I am up in Anaconda, Montana as I am typing this. Will be here for a couple more hours or so...then headed home.....

Rod Springer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Working...
    X