Fast forwarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast forwarding

Is there a way to fast forward thru a design to start off at a certain stitch count, right now I start at the color needed and use the step forward in design button to get to the stitch count I want, but when you are doing jacket backs with 860000 stitches in a 2 color design this takes for ever, anyone have any slick tricks to get me there quicker
    Joe

Joe,
    In Amaya OS, click on "Settings" and then the "Move" tab. I believe this is what you are looking for.
    Good Luck,
    Ed
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

This has been an issue with me since day one. Even though there are technically two ways to advance to a certain stitch, neither one is accurate with the OS. You can MOVE to the actual stitch count which has failed me consistently. And you can MOVE to the X and Y positions which have also failed consistently. Would love to hear if this part of the software was ever dealt with.

~geri

Comment

We use the 'advance to stitch number' all the time...just used it yesterday while editing a design. Never had it fail once. We're running Design Shop 6 and I think AMaya OS 7? I know if we save a design in amaya we can't open it in design shop later...
        but the 'move' functions have always worked.

Comment

Geri,

I have worked on a lot of machines over the years, on a lot of different computers with the software and have yet to experience the "Move to Stitch" fail.

Without knowing a lot more on just how you are trying to use this function, the only suggestion at this time is to have you uninstall and re-install the software and see if that doesn't help.

What version of software are you running?

Rod Springer
          Amaya Tech & Trainer
          Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Working...
          X