Trying to change colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to change colors

I have a design, I have ran one time and do not like the colors so I am trying to change the needle/colors it is using, I go to color sequence , I click on clear all select the new needle/colors, but the machine still picks the old needle/colors, what the heck is going on

Just a tidbit I have tried closing the entire program shutting the machine off and turning everything back on , reloading the design, repicking the needle/colors, and still it picks the old needle/colors.

I even have this problem with design evryonce in a while, where i edit the design and try to reload the new changes and it still pick the old design. The machine makes me physical sew it out the old one before it will load the new design.

If you want to change colors in the middle of a sew out, you have to move the needle case to the correct needle and then continue.
    You can also reset the design (commands>reset design), then go into the color sequence dialog to specify new color/needle selection. Be sure that you re-center the design. If you do this after some of the colors have sewn out to your liking, just advance the design to the next color. Do this by selecting settings>move and enter the color sequence number you want to move to. Make sure you click on "move" beside the color box then click on OK. You'll be good to go.
    Hope this helps.
    Mary
    Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

Tried that, machine still want to sew out with the wrong colors

Comment

Do you have color grouping enabled?
        Settings>color sequence> color groups
        Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

When you start having troubles like you are experiencing, you have to go into

C:\Program Files\Melco Embroidery Systems\AMAYA\Jobs\Cluster1\Current

and delete everything in the folder or you can delete the "current" folder because the OS with make it again when you run another design. I think this will make all you problems go away. At any rate, it will not hurt anything to do this. You will then have to load you file again.

Juli in Kona
          Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Thanks for the info I will try them out and if any of the suggestion work I will pass on the info of the one that worked

Comment

this worked thank you I wrote it down just in case

C:\Program Files\Melco Embroidery Systems\AMAYA\Jobs\Cluster1\Current

Comment

Working...
              X