Setting to continue stitching same color after thread break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting to continue stitching same color after thread break

I have an XT with DS ProPlus 2006 and OS 7.00.115 and am stitching using 1 color. How can I set it up where the machine keeps stitching after a thread break?

Turn off your thread break detection.
    Click on "Settings", then disable "all thread detection".
    Ed
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Hi. To make it keep stitching after a thread break, you'll need to have several cones of the same color on the machine. When you are inputting your color selection (mine is down right now and for the life of me I can't remember what it's called, but it where you click on the color palette diagram to show which colors to stitch at what time) there is a click box at the lower corner to select color groups. Click the box, and it gives you a prompt to select the primary needle, then the other needles with the same color. After the thread breaks on the primary needle it will go to the secondary, etc. HTH, Judy

Comment

Ohhhh,
        Is that what she meant???
        You can clearly see my mind is somewhere else.
        Understandably so..
        Thanks Judy.

Ed
        -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Thanks, Judy. I often wondered how to do that.
          Viv Yost <br />V-Embroidery<br />Denton, Texas

Comment

Working...
          X