Melco Open house and Workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melco Open house and Workshop

Are any of you Texas folks on the list planning to attend the Open and being held in Plano, Texas July 24 -25?

Babara
    Stitches and Tees,llc
    San Anonio, Tx

Key board must had a problem. Meant to say,Open House and Workshop.

Barbara

Comment

I really wish that was the weekend of the 1st! We are going to be up that way then,I don't see me making that trip two weeks in a row.Be sure and let me know how it goes.

Curtis

Comment

Wish I could go - Barbara - what part of San Antonio are you in? Since I'm in San Antonio.

Beckie
        Beckie Henderson<br />Bee-Utiful Creations

Comment

How was the Open House and Workshop in Plano? I am an expatriot of Texas.
          Viv Yost <br />V-Embroidery<br />Denton, Texas

Comment

Didn't know there was going to be an open house in Plano... Did anyone advertise here?

But this does bring to mind... How about a show of hands (or type of the fingers) of how many of you fine folks are going to be at the ISS show in Fort Worth, Tx the first weekend of October (five weeks from now)???

I'll be there.
            Ed Orantes
            Melco Tech & Trainer
            504-258-6260
            -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Hi Ed,

I believe the open house was in July as stated in Barbara's June 25 posting.

I will be attending the ISS Show in Fort Worth, Tx, in October. I signed up for three seminars scheduled for Saturday.

Are you attending as an exhibitor?

Have a great day.

Comment

Don't you guys ever sleep?

Juli in Kona
                Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Aloha Juli,

Why don't you join us at ISS. I was at the Ft. Worth Convention Center for the Print Wear Tradeshow this past May and just loved it. I was in class for three days and came away with lots of good information.

I am an expatriot of the Hawaiian Islands as I was born and raised on Oahu before relocating to the "mainland." Have you ever provided embroidery service to the halaus or hula dancers on the Big Island? I was approached by a halau in Honolulu to embroider garment bags. If so, who would you recommend as supplier?

Mahalo nui loa.

Comment

I am going on the cruise so won't be going anywhere else for awhile. I did go to the ISS in Long Beach, CA and loved it. I too went to classes for 3 days and learned a lot.

The only time I did garment bags, the customer found them at Wal Mart.

And BTW, we are having a beautiful Hawaiian Day here!

Juli in Kona

Comment

Hawaii to Miami, thats a long flight. I would love to see Hawaii but would go nuts sitting on a plane for 9 hours. And thats the non-stop flight!

Comment

Hey! It's the price we pay for living in Paradise.

Juli in Kona

Comment

Hey "Viv",
                          Nah, the last time I was an exhibitionist, I got arrested.
                          But seriously folks....
                          Buh dum, boom!

I will be attending the show on Friday and Saturday. I've been asked to teach a class on Wednesday and will need Thursday to drive.
                          Looking forward to seeing what's new for 2009.

Sincerely,
                          Ed Orantes
                          -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Juli & Viv,
                            Is it true that Hawaian's eat as much "SPAM" canned meat as I hear they do??
                            I saw a special on TV once that there was a Spam Fesitval, Spam Olympics, & a Spam Mardi Gras.
                            Really??

Ed

Comment

Yes! I'm afraid they do! But the Spam Fesitval, Spam Olympics, & a Spam Mardi Gras, never heard of them. But I think we are the largest consumers of that product in the world! Every resturant except the high end ones, serve Spam.

Juli in Kona

Comment

Working...
                              X