Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Shop 7.00.046 - Display Delayed

Hi!
    I have been running Design Shop Pro 7.00.045 for almost 2 years and it was running fine on my Pentium 4 with only 512Mb RAM.

Recently, upgraded to a Dell Vostro 1400 with a Core 2 Duo and 2Gb Ram. Was trying to install Design Shop on this machine but I encounter the problem with the display:
    Let say I choose Column 1, and start create a column (satin stich). It will not display. Then I create another column and press enter to complete it. Design Shop will only display the previous column created.
    It will also display an element recently created after I save it.

I don't know where to find answers as the technician don't know how to solve it.

Just thowing out an idea here - are you by chance using a widescreen monitor? I thought I remembered something a while ago similar to this that was display and display driver related. Course, I could just be imagining things...
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

This sounds similar to what I experienced when I tried to run the same version on my new computer which has Windows Vista. If this the OS you are running you will need an upgrade that is Vista compatible.

Regards,
      Steve

Comment

Working...
      X